The Leader In Next Generation Sleep Apnea Therapy Devices
Why Choose ProSomnus® Sleep and Snore Devices?
Comfortable Sleep You Can Count On!
Now that you know how dangerous snoring and obstructive sleep apnea can be, what can you do to stop it?
Many people begin by seeing their family doctor and undergoing a sleep study. Generally, a CPAP device will be prescribed. The CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) therapy device is considered the gold-standard of OSA therapy and some people do well with them, finding instant relief and comfort. Others find sleeping with a mask forcing air into their throats very difficult. Still, others have mild enough sleep apnea or snoring that they don’t need a CPAP but could benefit from deeper sleep and better oxygen intake.
ProSomnus Sleep Devices can help you get the rest – and the oxygen – your body needs. Plus, the precision manufactured devices are incredibly strong, while also offering a profile so slim and comfortable, you may forget you are wearing it.
And that’s just the beginning of the benefits:
- Trust our sleep-expert technology
- Breathe easy without masks, hoses, or forced air
- Enjoy more room in your mouth with our unique, lingual-free design
- Slip it on without confusing and uncomfortable moving parts
- Relax with our easy-to-adjust design
- Admire the crystal clarity and stain resistance
- Stay healthy with ProSomnus biocompatible material